All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty PC Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Out War Clan Website!
Donations are needed. Please be as generous as you can!
We are Recruiting! Fill out an Application Today!
Server Donations
famous quote and who said it Clanpaybutton
Poll
What is your all time favorite COD game?
COD 1
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap22%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
UO
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap15%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
COD2
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap4%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
COD3
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap0%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap52%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
WAW
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap0%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
famous quote and who said it I_vote_lcap7%famous quote and who said it I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27
Latest topics
» Just checking in!
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 am by LT Harley Davidson

» So, what's going on now a days
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Happy Birthday Rabbit!
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Hello
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Prayers for GVol
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am by LT Harley Davidson

» Happy Father's Day!
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Memorial Day
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Merry Christmas!
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:54 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Where has the time gone?
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:25 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Independence Day!
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» want to join
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» {AOW} POW cod2
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Clan Application
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am by Golder123

» Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am by LT Harley Davidson

» hey everyone
famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm by Hunter

SHOUT!

Voice Server
Under Construction
Vote for the Top 100
Top 100 Call of Duty sites

call of duty 4 clans

COD servers
No Cheat Zone
Photobucket
PBBans.com
Site Hits

famous quote and who said it

Go down 
+3
Boots
Rabbit
DB853
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DB853
MOD Team
DB853

Site Cash : 176148

famous quote and who said it Empty
PostSubject: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 pm

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. [When Surrounded By 8 Enemy Divisions During WW2]

Chesty Puller USMC

I am the lizard king. I can do anything.

Jim Morrison

Patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

John Quincy Adams

“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

--J. Robert Oppenheimer

Quoted from the man who is the father of the atomic bomb.

Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Dumb & Dumber 1994

* "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

Site Cash : 176928

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 pm

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
Winston Churchill

"On stage, I make love to 25,000 different people, then I go home alone!"
Janis Joplin

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."
Muhammad Ali

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
Thomas Jefferson

"Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river."
Nikita Khrushchev
Back to top Go down
DB853
MOD Team
DB853

Site Cash : 176148

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm

'There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.'
- Salvador Dali

Every man has his price'
- Sir Robert Walpole

'm sorry, the position of annoying talking animal has already been filled.
- Donkey played by actor Eddie Murphy

Donkey, you HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack, is the capacity.
- Shrek played by actor Michael Myers

How's this for a band camp story?
- Jim played by actor Jason Biggs American pie 2

I super glued myself to myself
- Jim played by actor Jason Biggs
American Pie 2
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 am

"Alas, poor Yorick!--I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of
most excellent fancy: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and
now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rises at it." William Shakespeare

"Women now have choices. They can be married, not
married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried
with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or
prison." Tim Allen

"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
George Carlin

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should
make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them
vodka, and have a party."
Ron white

"Have you ever seen people so ugly that you have to get someone else to verify it?"
Jeff Foxworthy

"Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler."
W. C. Fields

"Here lies Lester More four slugs from a .44 no les no more" Epitaph on a tombstone in Boot Hill cemetery Tombstone, Arizona - Lester Moore was a Wells, Fargo Co. station agent for Naco, Arizona in the 1880's.

"You suck egg mule" Randy Powell famous quote and who said it Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

Site Cash : 108431

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 am

"Never Suspect Malice when Stupidity will Suffice"
Napoleon Bonaparte

Being president is like being a jackass in a hailstorm. There's nothing to do but to stand there and take it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit.
Henry B. Adams

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that take our breath away............author unknown

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
Napoleon Bonaparte

The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.
Joseph Stalin

Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

We the unwilling, working for the ungrateful, are doing the impossible.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little,
we are now qualified to do anything with nothing. Unknown

This one is for my buddy Boots...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant! Unknown

Yeah, I know I am supposed to be putting in who said it.
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 pm

"See, if you knew what I know then you'd know that I know that you don't know what I know. Ya know?"

Randy Powell
Back to top Go down
Corkey

Site Cash : 32923

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 am

Hate is more lasting than dislike.
Adolf Hitler

Hate the sin, love the sinner.
Mahatma Gandhi

A Canadian is sort of like an American, but without the gun.
Anonymous

"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car
battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel-shagger will save just one
Canadian life, then I have only three things to say: "Red is positive, Black is
negative, and make sure his nuts are wet'." !!!

Don Cherry
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 am

"Yippies, Hippies, Yahoos, Black Panthers, lions and tigers alike - I would swap the whole damn zoo for the kind of young Americans I saw in Vietnam." Spiro Agnew
[/i]
"We stand today on the edge of a new frontier -- the frontier of the 1960s, a frontier of unknown opportunities and perils, a frontier of unfulfilled hopes and threats. The new frontier of which I speak is not a set of promises -- it is a set of challenges." John F. Kennedy

"Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law." Hubert Humphrey

"If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim." Lyndon B. Johnson

"Aggression unopposed becomes a contagious disease."
Jimmy Carter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:11 am

Guns solve all problems no person no problem
Joseph Stalin

Don't Die for your country make the other SOB die for his
General Gorge S Patton

here is all of the quotes from the original cod

""When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill"

""Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter." - Winston Churchill"

""History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Winston Churchill"

""Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill"

""Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill"

""We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill"

""When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt"

""The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war." - Ralph Waldo Emerson"

""A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." - Ralph Waldo Emerson"

""Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson"

""The characteristic of a genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic." - Ralph Waldo Emerson"

""If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." - Joseph Stalin"

""The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George S. Patton"

""Better to fight for something than live for nothing." - General George S. Patton"

""Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General George S. Patton"

""If a man does his best, what else is there?" - General George S. Patton"

""It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." - General George S. Patton"

""Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." - Ernest Hemingway"

""All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers." - Francois Fenelon"

""I have never advocated war except as a means of peace." - Ulysses S. Grant"

""We happy few, we band of brothers/For he today that sheds his blood with me/Shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare, King Henry V"

""Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar"

""Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte"

""There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit." - Napoleon Bonaparte"

""There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever." - Thomas A. Edison"

"""There are no atheists in foxholes" isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow"

""If we don't end war, war will end us." - H. G. Wells"

""Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." - Cicero"

""Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air." - John Quincy Adams"

""Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." - John Wayne"

""Above all things, never be afraid. The enemy who forces you to retreat is himself afraid of you at that very moment." - Andre Maurois"

""I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire"

""Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being." - Kahlil Gibran, "The Voice of the Poet""

""He conquers who endures." - Persius"

""It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata"

""You know the real meaning of peace only if you have been through the war." - Kosovar"

""Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt"

""In war there is no substitute for victory." - General Douglas MacArthur"

""War is a series of catastrophes which result in victory." - Georges Clemenceau"

Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:23 pm

“Some dog I got too. We call him Egypt. Because in every room he leaves a pyramid.”

Rodney Dangerfield
Back to top Go down
{AOW}STYLE
Admin
{AOW}STYLE

Site Cash : 35196

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:40 pm

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Genghis Khan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Genghis Khan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:58 pm

"The only mistake in life is the lesson not learned." Albert Einstein

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

"Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever" Chief Joseph

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
{AOW} Blue Vapor
Admin
{AOW} Blue Vapor

Site Cash : 7248

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:32 pm

"To Every man, There comes that special moment -
When he is figuratively
tapped on the shoulder and offered the
chance to do a very special thing -
unique to him and fitted to his talent.
What a tragedy if that moment finds him
unprepared or unqualified
for the work which would be his finest hour."

Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: famous quote and who said it   famous quote and who said it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

famous quote and who said it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Out War :: Registered Users :: General Discussion-
Jump to: