All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty PC Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Out War Clan Website!
Donations are needed. Please be as generous as you can!
We are Recruiting! Fill out an Application Today!
Server Donations
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Clanpaybutton
Poll
What is your all time favorite COD game?
COD 1
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap22%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
UO
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap15%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
COD2
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap4%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
COD3
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap0%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap52%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
WAW
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap0%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_lcap7%What's your Favorite Aircraft? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27
Latest topics
» Just checking in!
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 am by LT Harley Davidson

» So, what's going on now a days
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Happy Birthday Rabbit!
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Hello
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Prayers for GVol
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am by LT Harley Davidson

» Happy Father's Day!
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Memorial Day
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Merry Christmas!
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:54 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Where has the time gone?
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:25 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Independence Day!
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» want to join
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» {AOW} POW cod2
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Clan Application
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am by Golder123

» Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am by LT Harley Davidson

» hey everyone
What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm by Hunter

SHOUT!

Voice Server
Under Construction
Vote for the Top 100
Top 100 Call of Duty sites

call of duty 4 clans

COD servers
No Cheat Zone
Photobucket
PBBans.com
Site Hits

What's your Favorite Aircraft?

Go down 
+3
Rabbit
Dev
LT Harley Davidson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

What's your Favorite Aircraft? Empty
PostSubject: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

There are some awesome aircraft out there today...Which one do you like best and why?

Colonel?
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin
Dev

Site Cash : 6410

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:43 am

F-22 or F-35

Nothing beats having some major firepower to go along with a really cool, really fast fighter.

Also there's the B-2 bomber. With the price $2 Billion it better be good. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

Site Cash : 176928

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:26 am

For a Prop driven plane I'll go with the F4u Corsair. As good as or better than the P51d

For fighter Jets I am partial to the F15 (sorry someone) Probably the best air superiority Fighter in the air today.

For ground attack the A10 can bring its pilot home with half a wing missing and can stop dead in its tracks anything on the modern battlefield. ( besides it is butt ugly Smile )

Now for rotary wing aircraft the longbow Apache is a whole bunch of whupa**.
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

Site Cash : 108431

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:34 am

For a prop plane...........P51 Mustang

Fighter F14 Tomcat

I agre with Randy nothing beats an A10 for ground pounding

For overall fun.......Nothing could beat a SR71 Blackbird. I mean you can even break through the upper atmosphere and be almost into space. Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cZLfK4Zjk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Great choices!

Boots, the link you posted is for a U-2, not the SR-71. Both very unique planes. I have always been impressed with the SR-71 or nicknamed the HABU. While they say that it was capable of Mach 3 +, pilots accounts tend to lean more towards Mach 4 & 5! At top speed it's said that to do a U turn it would take about 5 midwest states. lol

Will post some more awesome aircraft later!
Back to top Go down
{AOW}sinterklaas
Admin
{AOW}sinterklaas

Site Cash : 16901

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Prop plane the Fokker D7 Cool
Jet plane Saabs JAS S39 Grippen
Ground attack no plane bud the AH 64 D long Bow Apache
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:48 am

Mine will be history based. We learned alot in World war 2 so here is my choices may have more than one

prop plane p38 lightning p47 thunderbolt
my reason: p38 was designed to fly long distances and be able to make it back to base on 1 engine hence it was primary. Used in the pacific and when everything was working correctly could touch the sound barrier in a dive. Now for the p47 it was the a10 of the day had the merlin engines and could take a beating have seen documentaries where parts of the engine was gone and got it home

now as for the jet fighter i have several: German me262,British gloster meteor,f4phantom

my reason: well the Germans beat everyone an form what is today our modern jet the meteor was the allied attempt to make a jet and the f4phantom well was our first real fighter jet and cleaned house in Vietnam against migs

now for my ground attack/bombers:b17,b52,105 thunderchief

my reason:well everyone knows the b17 was the most rugged bomber there was had 4 engines 5000 horsepower and could rain hell on whatever was below it fighters hated the plane cause it had a gun everywhere and you could destroy this plane and still get back to base. The b52 well is simple she has been flying since the 50s replaced the b29 and is the only warplane to retire its first generation of pilots just to have the sons of old pilots fly her again and there is no plans on parking them soon also to top it off they can carry a 80,000 lb payload thousands of miles that is a legal weight tractor trailor you pass everyday on the highway

the thunderchief was large gave it pilot options as far as armament and could be stacked to the gills with bombs
Back to top Go down
Corkey

Site Cash : 32923

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:38 pm

the b-17 flying fortress. Enough said.!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Desconocido
Registered

Site Cash : 2000

PostSubject: B17...here's why   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 pm

I made this film several years ago. Father's day is coming up. I never knew my Dad since he was killed
when I was a little less than two in 1950.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmYjiRBNwSI
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

Site Cash : 108431

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 am

Thats a good video.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Desconocido
Registered

Site Cash : 2000

PostSubject: Thanks Guys   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Too bad about the recent demise of Liberty Belle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:35 am

yeah good video i have seen that plane here at evansville airport tight inside!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Favorite Aircraft?   What's your Favorite Aircraft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your Favorite Aircraft?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Out War :: Registered Users :: General Discussion-
Jump to: