All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty PC Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Out War Clan Website!
Donations are needed. Please be as generous as you can!
We are Recruiting! Fill out an Application Today!
Server Donations
COD 1 - Page 4 Clanpaybutton
Poll
What is your all time favorite COD game?
COD 1
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
UO
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
COD2
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
COD3
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap52%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
WAW
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%COD 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27
Latest topics
» Just checking in!
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 am by LT Harley Davidson

» So, what's going on now a days
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Happy Birthday Rabbit!
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Hello
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Prayers for GVol
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am by LT Harley Davidson

» Happy Father's Day!
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Memorial Day
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Merry Christmas!
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:54 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Where has the time gone?
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:25 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Independence Day!
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» want to join
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» {AOW} POW cod2
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Clan Application
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am by Golder123

» Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am by LT Harley Davidson

» hey everyone
COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm by Hunter

SHOUT!

Voice Server
Under Construction
Vote for the Top 100
Top 100 Call of Duty sites

call of duty 4 clans

COD servers
No Cheat Zone
Photobucket
PBBans.com
Site Hits

COD 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:23 am

Ok guys...I think we should just take an hour or 2 out of our busy schedules and set a time that we can all meet. No different than a dentist appointment or meeting the buddies at the bar for a beer after work. We need to go in our server and tear'em up....I am available all weekend and will be there if y'all wanna get shot! We need this.....
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

Site Cash : 46117

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 pm

sounds good to me, I should have some time this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/pixelholic
TNVols
Admin

Site Cash : 37406

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Completely agree HD, never know when I'm gonna have time though. ATM I'm juggling 2 part time gigs, & 2 kids in ball!!! I definitely need a break on the river bank with a case of coldies! If any of you guys still have my cell number shoot me a text & if I'm not into anything I'll jump in the servers!!
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:29 pm

I noticed every time I go into the cod1 server it is locked up............
I am wondering if it is worth keeping up, it seems there is hardly any cod1 players anymore
and with the server being locked up all the time we can't even enjoy it ourselves.
any thoughts?

albino
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Well bro, I've been having the same thoughts too. We've dumped a lot of cash into the servers and DB has put a lot of time into getting them set up, but we are not getting the traffic we had hoped, and we've been up and running for nearly 9 months now. I don't mind supporting the clan when and wherever I can, but if it isn't working then I can't see paying for nothing either. Visitors to the site are at an all time low too.

Those are my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

yeah, I don't think many people are playing Cod1 or Cod UO anymore, everytime I go to multiplayer and sort the list by number of players it is usually 0, sometimes there are a few peeps on there but that's about it.
not enough old school players.....  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Definitely not like it used to be, but now there are so many versions of COD, and everyone is spread across all of them. COD1 still has some players, but from what I've seen, they all hang in the same 4 or 5 servers all the time. So what sucks about that is they are all probably friends of sorts and probably don't stray too far from there favorite server. Not really sure what the answer is...
Back to top Go down
DB853
MOD Team
DB853

Site Cash : 176148

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:06 am

ive been real sick the last few weeks and have been having a hard time doing just about anything. i can hardly type. i about cut my index finger off at the first knuckle 2 weeks ago scoring a line and my lock blade lock broke and the blade closed and cut the finger from the tip all the way to the first knuckle down to the bone. it was nasty. its healing ok just real hard to type with out your index finger.

anyway
ive been working on the server locking up and every time i think i have it fixed it seems good for a week then it goes wacky. something in the mod keeps doing weird things to it.
ive almost got the old mia mod fixed up. my wife found one of my old cd disks  last weekend cleaning out a box under one of my bookshelves in my office. i think it was one that snoopy had sent me and it looks like a lot of what i needed is on it for the mia mod. now the but part: it looks like it might be a problem getting it to work on the game servers game server. they don't give you access to play around with setting like we use to have with our old server provider and even the way game servers was when we first stared using them. so ive got to set up a old pc and make a game server. then start doing a few tests to make sure i have everything set right and all they have to do is install it and set the command line. Ive got a old pc tower that i think is still good, i just need to try it out. i have keyboard and mouse but i need to find a descent monitor to use and playing around on it to get it all ironed out.

ok as for traffic i don't see much traffic on american servers like there is on european servers. like you guy said most have moved on to the newer cod games and most are playing the 2 new ones mostly. even cod 4 is not got mush traffic in the american servers compared to european ones, im not sure what the answer is.

i reset the server a threw cod rcon tool. i think i need to pull some of the mods extras off and see if it stops locking up at the end of a map. like the parachuting and some of the other things like that.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:09 am

Dammmm bro....if it weren't for bad luck...Good to hear the finger is healing, but I also hope you are feeling better.

Yeah, not sure whats up with the server. But you are probably right, they don't give access like they used to. Hard to change things up with tied hands. Strange, but I haven't thought about our own dedicated server(s) in years. This is a good idea, so I have some questions. Can one PC run more than one server or game type at the same time? Also, does it need to have a gfx card, or mostly storage and some decent speed / ram? I probably have enough parts to throw one together too.

Not sure about the traffic issue though. If one PC could handle more than one game at the same time, we could have a lot of game types / servers... Hell, maybe we should go into the server business...lol. But getting traffic is the goal.

Anyway, its good to hear from you. I'm not ready to throw in the towel, but it does get pretty disappointing.

Maybe we should move this thread into the admin or commanders section?

Last edited by LT Harley Davidson on Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNVols
Admin

Site Cash : 37406

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been much help. I wish I could find time to sit down & relax with you guys in server(s) sometime, but hell I barely have time to wipe my ass & if I try to sit down for a few & relax, I feel guilty as hell.

My 8 year old keeps asking "daddy can I play your call of duty?" I might stop saying no & tell him yea as long as he stays in AOW servers, I know you guys will look out for him & it will give you all some good target practice (at least for a bit). He's a gaming addict since he was 4 years old. Plus it may keep him & his brothers from fighting over the PS3 & Xbox360 all the damn time!

What's your guys thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:36 pm

hey guys, sorry I haven't been much help lately, recently found out my mother in law has cancer so I have been busy supporting my wife and her family. my wife has already lost two sisters to cancer, if her mom doesn't survive this I think she is going to lose it.

prayers welcome,
mark
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:46 pm

TN...That's your call on that one. I mean, you have to be comfortable with an 8yo shooting guns and killing people. Ya, it's a game, but......My kids were all raised around firearms and were taught well at a young age. My youngest who is now almost 18 used to love playing kiddie games on the computer when he was like 4. Then he caught me playing Quake one day and was hooked. He pestered me constantly to play / watch, but I didn't want him getting that involved...He knew how to use the icons on the desktop, so I had to remove the Quake icon from the desktop, and thinking I was been smart, I hid it in the recycle bin. He found it all by himself, and he was still learning to talk and could not read yet. Go figure...I was amazed he found it and knew how to fire it up and play! Weird I tell ya...lol. Still not sure how he searched for it and found it? Needless to say that over the years he plays all the CODs plus other games, and is dam good at them.

TNT...So sorry to hear the bad news bro. We all know that things at home are far more important, and my prayers go out to you and your family. My uncle passed away today.... I just found out a couple hours ago. Lately it seems that the shit is happening far too often, and time is flying by sooo fast...

I'm not sure what we should do about the servers. At this point, it seems like a bunch of cash down the tubes, and literally zero traffic over the last 10 months to show for it. I loved DB's idea about firing up our own dedicated server(s) and this might be the best way to go. I need to find the time to look into this further. At this point, it's basically the 4 of us that are visiting the site regularly. Corkey and Sam stop by occasionally, but that's about it from the Clan.

At the very least, the site will remain for us to chat on and hang out at...Sometimes its a good outlet when all else fails.

I all ears my brothers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 1   COD 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Out War :: Registered Users :: Servers-
Jump to: