All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty PC Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Out War Clan Website!
Donations are needed. Please be as generous as you can!
We are Recruiting! Fill out an Application Today!
Server Donations
Comments / Suggestions Clanpaybutton
Poll
What is your all time favorite COD game?
COD 1
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap22%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
UO
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap15%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
COD2
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap4%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
COD3
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap52%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
WAW
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
Comments / Suggestions I_vote_lcap7%Comments / Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27
Latest topics
» Just checking in!
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 am by LT Harley Davidson

» So, what's going on now a days
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Happy Birthday Rabbit!
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Hello
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Prayers for GVol
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am by LT Harley Davidson

» Happy Father's Day!
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Memorial Day
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Merry Christmas!
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:54 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Where has the time gone?
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:25 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Independence Day!
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» want to join
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» {AOW} POW cod2
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Clan Application
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am by Golder123

» Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am by LT Harley Davidson

» hey everyone
Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm by Hunter

SHOUT!

Voice Server
Under Construction
Vote for the Top 100
Top 100 Call of Duty sites

call of duty 4 clans

COD servers
No Cheat Zone
Photobucket
PBBans.com
Site Hits

Comments / Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

Comments / Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 pm

If you have any problems with this site, please post them and PM me.

Also any suggestions, ideas, comments or concerns can be posted here. Feedback is really appreciated.

Thanks,

HD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This ones for you LT   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

I am not sure if you remeber it or even want any of it but I was doing some looking around there LTHD on my old PC where all of AOWs backfiles were saved and low and behold I found a full site back up of AOW clans website from aowcod.com from april 2006 everything even down to the attachments,medals,ranks,sounds and other knick nacks I guess when crypton pulled the plug he wouldn't give anyone anything well I have the old site and all modules and php add ons and I have some of the rof flash stuff he did as well alot of it is greek to me I can read code but I just make websites work and try not to make them to fancy but since this is a nuke site you may have a use for some of the junk if you want it let me know I figure out how to get it to you.

also the old squery files for the servers and stats is in there HAD TO DO ALOT OF WORK TO MAKE THAT WORK OUT but it is there and the old CLAN ROSTER is in there there is tons of nuke mods in there for nuke 6,7,8 and evo

I just thought I would throw that out there for you maybe useless to you i dont know let me know.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Wow Snoop...that's really awesome. I would love to try to incorpoate some of it here. This site took me two months to get it to where it was usable, and had to do a bunch of learning along the way. It's still a work in progress because I change stuff or update things daily. A lot of it is plug & play so to speak, but the code can be easily changed. There are also a lot of glitches in their code but have worked thru a lot of it.

I started a whole new series of medals about 2 years ago, but was limited on being able to put them on the old site. Trying to work with doug was a pain and a waste of time. So I kinda gave up, but I still have most of that work saved too.

I'd be really happy to see what you've got and to try to use it. If you zipped it, how big would the file(s) be? I think yahoo is up to 100M on their attachments...I'll let ya know.

Thanks for the offer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:47 pm

the rof stuff is actually some stuff he did from another site but by the looks of it he never got rid of anything LOL the rof folder is 32 mb and the aow folder is 222mb

haha your going to love this there is 36 modules in the AOW folder alone should be something helpful there

only 1 theme it is the old camo theme

if i knock the attachments folder out it wipes out 150 mb

you probably dont want the attachments folder anyway do you since this site is not set up for that yet or even if it is you dont really need it anyway but let me know
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

Site Cash : 108431

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

No offense but the Medals were kind of ..... umm I can't use the word I'd like so I'll say irrelevant. I watched a few members stage shots to get medals. Back then I was a peeon, so all I could do was sit back and question the system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm

I aggree with the medals deal it was for perticipation I think if LT chooses to use the medals or ranks it should just be for peoples time or thinks they have done such as the POM there should be a medal with them for each player that has been given this or has it that is all they should be used for.

alot of the old stuff may do him some good some of the code or things of that nature
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:46 am

The medals have been a controversial topic over the years. I still like the idea, and think we still need to work on some sort of system. I have medals made for the POM and the Player of the Year, along with a bunch of other medals. Mostly ones for like years of service, forum hog, etc.

Like I said, the entire medals thing needs work, and I still haven't figured a way to incorporate them into the site either. The site code now requires a payment to alter the code. In the beginning this wasn't a problem. When this site was first put together the advertisements could be turned off too, but now we have to pay to have those removed as well. I guess since Forumotion has grown, they are trying to make some cash on it...

Anyway Snoopy, I am still very interested in some of the stuff from the old site.
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

Site Cash : 176928

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Ok I need help! I can't figure out how to upload an Image to a post directly from my pc. I have tried to use the host an image button but I can't get it to work. are we able to do this or do we have to link it to a url?
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Did you get my PM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:15 am

read your pm there hd need need emal have precious cargo to deliver!
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

Site Cash : 176928

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 am

Got it HD
Back to top Go down
{AOW}STYLE
Admin
{AOW}STYLE

Site Cash : 35196

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 am

The medals were always kind of cool... Hey even if people come to the server to stage shots it still shows that the medals had value as that would have took time and effort thus that equals traffic on the servers. The medals and site cash for posting that could have been used for different stuff made AOW unique. DB's and Snoopy's custom maps were crazy good, medals = competitiveness .. everyone wanted to beat records and they kept coming back to do so.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 am

I totally agree Style. The medals were a lot of fun. Having a full server was even better. I can remember trying to achieve various medals, and it made the game even more challenging and fun.

I have various medals drawn up but they have been on hold for a while. We need to concentrate on getting traffic back in our servers, then hopefully bring the medals back. It's really more than a job for just one guy. There is a lot to it from, deciding what medals to offer, to making them, and keeping track of who was awarded what, etc. Black Ops automatically awards players for completing different challenges and other achievements, so that would be very useful. COD4 does not, but we could still use SS.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Over the last couple weeks and I have been tweaking the site. But, moving forward over the next several days I will be updating it quite a whole lot more and adding some cool stuff. I will also be working on fixing the minor bugs too.

Again, if any of you have ideas / suggestions...please post. I'm all ears...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

site arcade! like the cheesey games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments / Suggestions   Comments / Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments / Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Out War :: Registered Users :: Website-
Jump to: