All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty PC Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Out War Clan Website!
Donations are needed. Please be as generous as you can!
We are Recruiting! Fill out an Application Today!
Server Donations
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Clanpaybutton
Poll
What is your all time favorite COD game?
COD 1
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap22%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
UO
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap15%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
COD2
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap4%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
COD3
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap0%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap52%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
WAW
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap0%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_lcap7%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27
Latest topics
» Just checking in!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 am by LT Harley Davidson

» So, what's going on now a days
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Happy Birthday Rabbit!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Hello
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Prayers for GVol
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am by LT Harley Davidson

» Happy Father's Day!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Memorial Day
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Merry Christmas!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:54 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Where has the time gone?
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:25 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Independence Day!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» want to join
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» {AOW} POW cod2
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Clan Application
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am by Golder123

» Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am by LT Harley Davidson

» hey everyone
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm by Hunter

SHOUT!

Voice Server
Under Construction
Vote for the Top 100
Top 100 Call of Duty sites

call of duty 4 clans

COD servers
No Cheat Zone
Photobucket
PBBans.com
Site Hits

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style

Go down 
+6
Dev
{AOW}sinterklaas
TNT
someone
Boots
LT Harley Davidson
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Empty
PostSubject: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I stumbled across an old folder on my pc filled the screen shots from the past. It brought back a lot of good memories playing COD 1. Man did we have some good times! I really miss some of those old maps too...Remember Dufresne? Or, brecourt, across the border, Hollenberg, Oase, Vierville, Offensive, Outlaw Bridge, Tigertown, just to name a few? We had some great times for sure.

Anyone wanting to throw in a few old memories or SS, that would be cool!

Here's a few sreenies...

Cooper bashing me at 111 meters...Ya right...lol
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style 111m_b10

Some DM action...
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style 60-27_10

Ahhhh...the old Panzerfaust...
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Panzer10

Across the Border plane crash
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Plane_10

D-Day +7 ! Miss this map...
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Top_sc10
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

Site Cash : 108431

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 am

THOSE WERE FUN DAYS!
Back to top Go down
someone
Commander
someone

Site Cash : 13060

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Sooo.....uuuhhhh....what's stopping us from getting some COD 1 action going? That would be a blast. We'll find a server we like and then set a link-up date/time, and then all let Coop bash the shit out of us!!
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm

LMAO Colonel! That is too funny...

Personally, I'd love to see us own a COD1 server so we can teach all these new guys where we came from... bounce
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 am

I remember I had 208 kills one map. I had a screen shot, but it was on the other computer. My new machine will not run cod 1........I get an error. My new machine is 64 bit and the game is 32 (i think) Vapor may have found me the resolution.
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

Site Cash : 46117

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 pm

i have been dying ( i mean really dying ) for you guys to bring back COD1 or UO. since my crappy pc cannot handle the new COD games. i have gone to other COD1 and UO servers but it is not the same without you guys there.
pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/pixelholic
Boots
Registered
Boots

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm

If I can get my new machine to run COD1, I'll join you!
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Well maybe we can get the donations up and consider a COD1 server??? I wonder if it's cheaper than the newer game servers...I miss playing too...
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

$12.45/month, but i may be able to get a better price since I already have the ventrilo.
Back to top Go down
{AOW}sinterklaas
Admin
{AOW}sinterklaas

Site Cash : 16901

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Boots wrote:
$12.45/month, but i may be able to get a better price since I already have the ventrilo.
Yes master Boots the good old days mmm been bashed by Cooper but i m still doing that on the CODUO BAD server its a mordernweapon server but always a lot of people Smile and oldstyle maps
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin
Dev

Site Cash : 6410

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 am

I've got windows 7 premium, and my COD 1 works fine. I run in compatability mode as windows xp, and it works fine. Tell me where to meet you all and I'll be there.
I'll have to install my UO and try it. Though the last time I played it wasn't as fun. Sad lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: here is some old screenys   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 am

I added several old screenshots of the the old AOW servers on my site keep in mind the newest one is 2006 rest are older notice how rabbit always picked on me? here is the link to it you don't have to register or anything to view them well good memories hope all like them, while I was looking for all of this I found all of the orginal mods in there orginal server files with the cfg set as it was and all the maps also all redirect files could have one running in about 1hr specially since you have DB he is the real deal with the servers spent many hours on the phone with that man LOL. in one of the screen shots there is the 21 gun solute we did might be a few of you were in it.

http://www.codmodder.com/index.php?topic=157.0

enjoy
GS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: KIA mod trial and error screenshots   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 pm

and here is some from the making of the KIA mod see if you remember some of this stuff from the first KIA mod

http://www.codmodder.com/index.php?topic=158.0
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

Site Cash : 46117

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm

HEY SNOOP!!!! good to see ya around brother!
i guess i lost most of my old screenshots when my pc crashed, this is the only one i have...........

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Shot0011
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/pixelholic

PostSubject: cod server for AOW   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 am

i would like to see AOW have a cod server again with a little work and some real imput from the clan I can addapt the mia mod V2 (the good one) and make it to where you can run about a 16 - 20 slot server with all the old maps and rotate the server to where it could be set up as dm tdm and if I add some new cvars to the old mod i can incorporate the old snipe mod into the mia mod this way if the clan wants to play a friday night sniper round with a few cvar changes to the mod you could have a sniper server.

now this is all in theory I think I can do it cause I have learned much about the code and script of this game from makeing SP maps for cod and cod 2

anyway I did it once and got most of you here so if given the chance to do it again I feel I can lure more new clan members in and once again have one of the top 10 servers in the world like we did back in 05 and 06 if anyone remebers that our dm server was ranked #8 in the world for 1 year and our tdm was #10-20 in the world out of 500 servers at the time for tdm that was really good.

and even though I cant play I would be will to donate a bit of cash if need be.

although I would would need much information cause alot of things has changed but if the mod and server cfg were setup by me and no one but DB ever touched it I think it could be great.

but of course I am just a regular member now with no say so what so ever just merely offering a servce and a chance to better the clan as I tried to do the whole time I was in command all i am asking for is a chance..

thanks

Greasersnoopy/SnOopy
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 am

Snoopy,

My new machine is an alienware i-7 processor 64 bit. I get an error when I try to load cod 1 . any ideas on how to make a 32 bit game work on a 64 bit machine?
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin
Dev

Site Cash : 6410

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Boots run the game in compatablility mode for either XP Service Pack one or XP Service pack two. This is what I do with my COD 1 for my 64 bit machine and it works fine.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I like the idea Snoopy. There are a bunch of us itching to play COD1 (TNT included) and some of the new guys have never even played the game. I think it would be fun for all. I'm all for it, but we need to hear some input from the other fellas as well...

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Registered
Cooper

Site Cash : 34324

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Hell yeah! back where the Bash King was created:) brings back so many awesome memories...the sound that rifle made upside your head..lol
Back to top Go down
{AOW}STYLE
Admin
{AOW}STYLE

Site Cash : 35196

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm

I have basically the same specs that you have Boots but COD1 works just fine for me? Ask DB he knows alot about this stuff. BTW nice to see Snoopy around Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 pm

sounds awesome I will be playing cod and uo all weekend here in the hospital now where you guys play at? anyone up for it? let me know will play all the way through saturday till I go home.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

What are you doing in a hospital mister??? You never mentioned anything about that. I hope all is well man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:15 pm

O SORRY new baby today little baby boy 7lb 5 oz born 730 this morning just was wanting to play with some familair faces I tell you what someone has moddified awe to look alot like mia doesnt quite cut the cookie but that is all there is to play out there...

hopefully a 4 g card will work out for me cause i miss this game....
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:48 pm

SWEEEEET! Congrats Snoop! Now you got a mini-snoop that will be playing COD before you know it! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm

i heARd that this is my second i have a 3 year old 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next