All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty PC Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Out War Clan Website!
Donations are needed. Please be as generous as you can!
We are Recruiting! Fill out an Application Today!
Server Donations
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Clanpaybutton
Poll
What is your all time favorite COD game?
COD 1
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
UO
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
COD2
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
COD3
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
WAW
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27
Latest topics
» Just checking in!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 am by LT Harley Davidson

» So, what's going on now a days
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Happy Birthday Rabbit!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am by Yosimeti Sam

» Hello
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Prayers for GVol
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am by LT Harley Davidson

» Happy Father's Day!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Memorial Day
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Merry Christmas!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:54 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Where has the time gone?
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:25 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Independence Day!
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» want to join
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» {AOW} POW cod2
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm by LT Harley Davidson

» Clan Application
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am by Golder123

» Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am by LT Harley Davidson

» hey everyone
Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm by Hunter

SHOUT!

Voice Server
Under Construction
Vote for the Top 100
Top 100 Call of Duty sites

call of duty 4 clans

COD servers
No Cheat Zone
Photobucket
PBBans.com
Site Hits

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style

Go down 
+6
Dev
{AOW}sinterklaas
TNT
someone
Boots
LT Harley Davidson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm

i heARd that this is my second i have a 3 year old 2
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Registered
Rabbit

Site Cash : 176928

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 am

Congrats SnOopy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Registered
Cooper

Site Cash : 34324

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 pm

WZ has a good cod server it is as close to our old server as you can get seams MIA mod set the way for everyone to follow they tried alot of things we did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:02 pm

yeah well here is the deal with this I have decided that if I can get this 4g aircard to work that I will open and fund the cod server myself I don't really get into the newer cod series games even though I have made mods for most all of them if I can get a good internet connection again like I said I will open a server up and as long as there is no issues with anyone else I will leave it as an aow server and boom there you go but I have to do some more research.

I have played cod since yesterday here and and the servers that have traffic are like the ones we had.

I think I can drag more traffic here.
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

Site Cash : 46117

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 am

CONGRATS SNOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm all for a COD1 server, i will check out the WZ server
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/pixelholic
TNT
Commander
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 am

i couldn't find the WZ server...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 pm

it is there i promise i played in it all weekend so far
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:43 pm

So were do we stand on possibly starting a COD1 server?
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Registered
Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Untitl10

any ideas?
does it for cod1 and uo

cod4 works fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Yeah I will buy one it will be 16-20 man it will run all AOW mia stuff version 2 and some custom maps as well as some of the maps I made since I made several for cod as of now I did buy an unlimited aircard and I can play cod the latency is a little high but I can play it will be a clanservers server and i will get it in chicago so it is closer to me and lower the ping time for me.

I need this site address and a list of AOW admins so I can add them to the cfg and what ever info I need

also can some one reinstate me back in this clan I never left it you just changed sites mod team would be nice again but I will take AOW clan member for now

the server will bew a no bs AOW server as it always was and once I have it up and running all rcon stuff will be shared with whoever I need to and who ever runs the servers now I will allow them access to the server for restarts and all that stuff and so on some one PM me all this information please.
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin
Dev

Site Cash : 6410

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

Coop, right click the COD 1 and UO icons, and do this for each of them. Click on properties on the menu that pops up then advanced under said menu. Then go to compatability tab and select either run in Windows XP SP 1 or SP 2. These options have worked for me with these games. Since Windows 7 is a 64 bit system this has to be done with all the older games that ran well on the XP operating system.

Also nice to see you on so late. Me being out in the Mountain West, there usually aren't people to play with come 6pm+ some days. If I wasn't already off on my way to work tonight I would've jumped in and played with you for a few rounds.

Hope this helps. See you in the server tomorrow. Happy President's Day all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 am

it is a done deal boys we now have a 20 slot AOW server I will be adding the mia mod to this and some maps maybe may not at this time but anyway i will try to get this thing going I can hold about a 150 to 190 ping so all is good snoopy can play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 am

server is up but not all of the stuff is working as of now it is 5 stock maps and 1 custom map the omaha map I made it is not on redirect yet so it is kinda slow to download the mod is in there but I don't have ftp to here and I am looking for the ftp information to my site kinda forgot all of the ftp stuff alittle rusty at it. but other than that you can play there is is {AOW} Mia TDM just as it used to be and most of the AWE funtions work but all of the weapons are stock as of now and about half of the weapons mods and such are not working yet once I get the redirect to work all we will be golden.

like i said it will take me just a bit to get it all good to go it has been 3 years since i messed with this stuff can't get a sever up in an hour anymore LOL
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin
Dev

Site Cash : 6410

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 am

Awesome Snoop! Thanks a lot. That's just awesome.
Back to top Go down
LT Harley Davidson
Web Site
LT Harley Davidson

Site Cash : 435839

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 am

Sweet Snoopy! If you get me the info on the server, IP etc, I can put it up on the portal. I will also need to change a bunch of advertisements that I have running on other sites as well. I really miss the MIA mod and playing COD1! I can't wait to get back into it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm

pk i will get you some information here today as soon as i get the server completely lined out that is but i will get you the needed stuff I have already this website to the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

I am making headway with the server i got to get the MIA mod to redirect once that is done it will be all good to go I added dday +7 vierville gsm_omaha the farm final and one or 2 others i made I will add or remove maps as need be just messing with them at this time also I will be able to add in some sniper maps this way on a slow night or what ever the maps will be there is someone wants to play sniper only the maps will be there and am admin can call the maps up of course you will have to use the MIA mod so the sniper rifles will be a bit different but other than that all would be good best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 am

ok all it is up and running now AOW offically has a cod server at this time it is running a slightly modified version of the MIAmodv2 and some of the old AOWCOD.com stuff is still in it but it will just have to stay

there is 3 custom maps in there gsm_omaha the_farm_final and mp_vierville

that is all for now I will add some sniper stuff as we talked about here soon enough

now AOW do what AOW does best get into the server and get some people to show up show them AOW is all about and lets get some people and trafffic back in AOW it is time for AOW to take back its rightful place in cod as #1

here is all the game tracker information for the server.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.183.182:28960/

hope to see you there

GreaserSnOopy
Back to top Go down
Boots
Registered
Boots

Site Cash : 108431

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 am

Congrats Snoopy!

Dev,

I've tried that before, it does not work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 am

i ran across this stuff and thought I should share it since we are in the good ole days section this is what I used to send you if you are being looked at as a member or have just become a member see how many of you remember this stuff.

hello, and welcome,

welcome to aow cod clan hope you enjoy our server and enjoy aow, our site should be done soon, just for the record when the site gets up and going where are you from?(country) we use a clan roster and it tells your screen name place of origin, and email, and much more if you choose to edit it,

sorry for our site being down alot of info will have to go back on it but it is , when it is done a useful gathering of knowage for new members or just people in the cod community,

thanks for you interest in aow and enjoy,

snoopy,AKA {AOW}SnOopy

AND HOW ABOUT THIS ONE?

excellent, have you registered with the site yet??? if not do so now cause you are in the clan I dont have all the crap on the website set up yet as far as how to color your name and all the crap, but once you have registered with the site email me here and send me the name you registered under preferably the same name you play under, this is so once the website is 100% I can add new members to the clan roster and open the clan forums up to new members as well.

just add {AOW} in the colors red({) red(A) white(O) blue(W) red(}) or 11741
if you dont know how to color your name let me know i will show you if you do then register at site email me name and all the {AOW} tag

NOTE: you can color your name any color just the {AOW} tag needs to be specific color, also cheaters are forbidden in AOW so if you are one then just act as if you never got this email cause we dont talerate it period and if caught you are banned from all AOW server...

also all the rules of our servers and most info about the clan and the mods used and so on is listed on the website now so give it a read!!!

thanks for interest in {AOW} clan

hope you enjoy your experience with us!!!

game on, and remember:This is War the Way it Was!!!

regaurds// AllOutWar Adminsistration

Back to top Go down
Cooper
Registered
Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am

Click on properties on the menu that pops up then advanced under said menu. Then go to compatability tab and select either run in Windows XP SP 1 or SP 2. These options have worked for me with these games. Since Windows 7 is a 64 bit system this has to be done with all the older games that ran well on the XP operating system.

ok tried this, and no good, get the same error, codmp.exe stopped working..
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Registered
Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:07 am

TNT wrote:

HEY SNOOP!!!! good to see ya around brother!
i guess i lost most of my old screenshots when my pc crashed, this is the only one i have...........

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Shot0011

lol, the Accidentguywhodrvzachrgr was me, just after my car wreck!..wow, real blast from the past
Back to top Go down
{AOW}STYLE
Admin
{AOW}STYLE

Site Cash : 35196

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Wow long time, took me a while to even remember how to post again lol. Anyway just a quick "Hello" to all you wrinkled (myself inc) old {AOW} vets.
Back to top Go down
TNT
Commander
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:04 pm

hey Style, good to see you brother, I hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
DB853
MOD Team
DB853

Site Cash : 176148

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

wow cant believe i missed this post. how the hell you been style. long time brother hope your doing good come around some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style   Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Good Ole Days - COD 1 Style
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next